Co-Investigator. (2019-2021). This Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) project is comprised of researchers on five continents, who will work with curriculum experts and disciplinary specialists in mathematics, climate science and indigenous knowledge, in order to develop new courses, or adapt existing ones, in seven Universities. (PI: Dr. Alf Coles).
Funded by the Worldwide Universities Network (WUN) Research Development Fund (£ 26418).
- Helliwell, T., Ng, O. (under review). Imagining possibilities: Innovating mathematics (teacher) education for sustainable futures. Manuscript submitted for publication
- Ng, O., Wan, S.W.-Y., Leung, S., Tan, J., & Coles, A. (under review). Pre-service teachers’ media-based reflections on educating about climate change. Manuscript submitted for publication
- de Freitas, E., Sinclair, N.,, Le Roux, K., Solares, A., Coles, A., Ng, O. (2022). New spatial imaginaries for international curriculum projects: Creative diagrams, mapping experiments, and critical cartography. Qualitative Inquiry [Special Issue on “Posthuman Creativity”], 1-15. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/10778004211068201
- Ahn, A., Brown, J., Coles, A., Le Roux, K., Mellone, M., Ng, O., Solares, A. (2021, July). Researching mathematics curriculum innovation in complex, changing, uncertain times. Working group paper presented at the 2021 Virtual Meeting of the IGPME.
- Ng, O., Tsang, W. K., Tsoi, C. K., Ng, W. H., Cheng, P. K. (2020). Teaching secondary mathematics students about climate change: Towards an environmentally conscious mathematics education. EduMath, 42.
- Brown, J., Coles, A., Helliwell, T., Le Roux, K., Mellone, M., Ng, O., Solares, A. (2020, July). Innovating the mathematics curriculum in times of change: Towards local and global relevance. Working group paper presented at the 2020 Virtual Meeting of the IGPME.